We encourage you to leave valuables, large bags, and other personal belongings at home. For the safety of our visitors and the collection, all bags entering or leaving the exhibit, including purses, are subject to inspection.
Backpacks and duffle bags are not permitted in the exhibit. Patrons entering with such items will be required to check their bags at coat check for a fee.
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Paints and aerosols
- Indelible markers
- Weapons of any type
- Outside food and beverages (including alcohol)
- Food of any type is not permitted in the gallery
- Any item deemed by exhibit security or venue management to be inappropriate
- Bikes, helmets, skateboards, Heelys, rollerblades, and non-mobility aid scooters are not permitted
- Camping chairs
Bag check is available at the venue, at $1 per item. Please note that large bags/luggage are not permitted inside the gallery, as per our terms and conditions. These items will need to be checked.
- Walkers, mobility scooters, and other mobility aids
- Certified service animals
Photos and video recording are allowed, but we ask that you limit the length of recording to less than 2-minute clips and refrain from using flash. Professional grade equipment and tripods are not permissible unless previously approved by management.
Immersive Van Gogh reserves the right to amend the above restrictions without notice. If you are unsure about an item you are bringing with you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.